Rebuilding Together Southern Nevada is here to help you with emergency repairs to your home. Call us today to schedule an inspection so that we can determine the extent of the repairs.
Here are some of the things we can do to ensure that you feel safe in your home:
• Seal, repair or replace windows and exterior doors.
• Repair furnaces and water heaters
• Repair and/or replace roofs
• Make plumbing and electrical repairs
• Repair air conditioning and heating systems
To be eligible for emergency repair upgrades, you must:
• Own and live in your house (having a mortgage is okay)
• Live in the City of Las Vegas, City of Henderson, City of North Las Vegas and Clark County
• Meet income requirements according to HUD guidelines*
• • Be at least 60, a person living with disabilities, a veteran or family of an active duty military service member, or a multigenerational family.
• Be current with your mortgage and real estate taxes.
If you believe you or someone you know is eligible for our program, we encourage you to call our office and one of our project managers will walk you through the application process.
*HUD Low-Income Homeowner Guidelines:
|Family Size:||1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|