2018 BEER & BOOTS BASH
RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES
These Raffle Official Rules govern the charitable raffle being conducted by Rebuilding Together Southern Nevada, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The charitable raffle (“Raffle”) will take place on April 12, 2018 and all proceeds will benefit Rebuilding Together Southern Nevada for their Critical Home Repair Program.
1. Raffle entries will be $20.00 per ticket.
2. Tickets will be sold throughout Clark County, Nevada, or adjacent counties within the state of Nevada, in person, by volunteers or Board members or staff of the Rebuilding Together Southern Nevada office at 611 South Ninth Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. Online ticket sales are prohibited.
3. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase, up to the maximum number of tickets available.
4. Tickets must be purchased and filled out in the name of a single individual and must include a telephone number and/or e-mail addres.
5. Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
6. Ticket sales will cease prior to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
7. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and must be located in Clark County, Nevada or Nevada counties that border Clark County at the time of entry.
8. Employees of Rebuilding Together Southern Nevada (“RTSNV”) and their immediate Family Members related by consanguinity and residing in the same household (“Immediate Family Members”) are not eligible to win.
9. The winner will be selected at a random drawing on Thursday, April 12, 2018, between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. at Lovelady Brewery Taproom, located at 20 South Water Street, Henderson, Nevada 89015.
10. One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded to one (1) winner (“Winner”). The Prize consists of cash in an amount equal to 50% of the proceeds from Raffle tickets. The Prize shall not exceed $10,000.00. No prize substitution will be allowed. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Entrants do not need to be present to win. The Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail, according to the contact information provided to RTSNV at the time of entry. In the event the Winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within seven (7) calendar days, fails to otherwise qualify for the Prize and/or declines the Prize, an alternate Winner will be selected by random drawing. The right to take possession of the Prize is neither assignable nor transferable. The Winner must have proper identification when claiming the Prize.
12. RTSNV assumes no responsibility for the Winner’s tax obligations. The Winner is responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Prize Claim Document”). Failure to sign the Prize Claim Document when requested may result in disqualification and selection of alternate Winner.
13. By entering the Raffle, entrants agree to release and hold harmless RTSNV, their respective members, officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt of use of the Prize.
14. By entering the Raffle, entrants accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Raffle Official Rules and the decisions of RTSNV, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
15. Except where prohibited, participation in the Raffle constitutes the Winner’s consent to the use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, and/or voice for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winner releases RTSNV from any claim or cause of action, whether known or unknown, for libel, slander, defamation, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality, or any other claim or cause of action, based upon or relating to the use of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, and/or voice.
16. RTSNV reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond their reasonable control which impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Raffle, as determined by RTSNV in their sole discretion. RTSNV reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Raffle process or to be acting in violation of these Raffle Official Rules or in any unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, RTSNV reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. RTSNV’s failure to enforce any term of these Raffle Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing errors or by any error of the processes associated with or utilized in the Raffle; (2) technical failures of kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Raffle process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Raffle or the processing of Raffle ticket purchases; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property occurring at the location of the drawing or which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Raffle entrants’ participation in the Raffle or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
18. If for any reason a Raffle ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed, a ticket purchaser’s sole remedy is another ticket in the Raffle, provided that if it is not possible to award another ticket due to discontinuance of the Raffle, or any part of it, for any reason, RTSNV, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Raffle ticket stubs up to the date of discontinuance of the Prize offered.
19. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle and Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Nevada court located in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Raffle ticket purchasers be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Raffle Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and RTSNV in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
20. These Official Rules will be posted on the RTSNV website at: http://www.rtsnv.org and at the Participating Location.